Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2006, 02:57 AM   #15
Drrgill
Starting Member

KC Herf

Great to meet everyone....Thanks IHT for the 97 Monti saving that one for a special occasion (now I know why IHT has been staring at me for years on CS) Thanks Pistol for the Party PC enjoyed that one in the Haze. I knew Coppertop was serious when IHT tried to lay down an 86 Monti ?? and Copper nubbed it for another 40 minutes. I think we all had DNA on that one. RKT proceeded to smoke a CAO Annaconda Maduro for 2 hours+ and we had some great discussions about his car collection Sweeeeeet. Met tenorobo for the first time no one savors a cigar more than this guy....some fine Cubans then a suprisingly good 64 Padron....I finished that one off after you left..very nice. Met OogOog for the first time when he and I and RKT sat next to each other we could have been classified as a Storm shelter in Kansas. Can't forget my good friend Cigar_Joel a young guy who has a passion for cigars and plans to have his own store someday when he is out of college Also wanted to Thank Mildtomedium for getting this started....I met others... Hackerson ...but can't remember all the names. It was a great time but we have outgrown McCoys poor ventilation and the wait staff had not even asked what we wanted and proceeded to tell us that as soon as we had eight people in the room there would be an 18% gratuity tacked on....little did she know if she would have been friendly and provided great service she probably would have had a 30% tip!
Drrgill is offline   Reply With Quote