Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2018, 03:47 PM   #1
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

Bless me brothers, for I have sinned.

I was going through the charity clothes today and found a brand new black Ramones t-shirt I bought last Christmas. It's way too small for my fat ass, but it's a seriously cool t-shirt.

Then it dawned on me that I haven't properly introduced the kids to the Ramones. I am amiss in my sacred duty to expose them to the finer points of modern musical culture. Faceplant.

I must correct this, and held the shirt back anticipating future demand.

I was fortunate enough to get to see the Ramones on what turned out to be their final tour. The venue sucked, but they put on a great show. If you've never seen them live, they perform their whole catalog of songs at double speed. As exhausting as it was for the audience, it must have been even more so for the band.

Gabba Gabba hey!

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote