Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #18
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

You guys are far too good to me. I don't know what the hell I ever did to deserve the generosity that is shown to me by my friends here.

What am I talkin about? I'm talking about an aeropress that I just found in the mail sent by a person I can't positively identify, but I'm pretty certain that he posted to this thread under the name of J****R.

I had just gotten through fixing a cup with the mellita, and got better results this time. I opened that puppy and fixed a couple of shots, gave one to the spousal unit, and I'm not sure if her eyelashes are ever going to grow back. damn good coffee. many thanks.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote