Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #1
mrtapes
Contributing Editor

Report From Cigarfest 2007 HOT PHOTOS!!

Ok Gang,
Home from the CigarFest 2007! What an event this was!
The place was packed, well organized mayhem but a ton of people. I got to Lake Harmony, PA and the Split Rock Resort at about 1:15 after the 3:30 hour drive from Upstate New York. First impression was there were absolutely no signs anywhere as to where the fest was taking place. This is a resort village and there was very little way to figure out which buildings the event was taking place in. Luckily I remembered the mailing that came with the tickets because that had a little map which spelled it all out.

When I got to the Sports Complex there were a few hundred people on line and the early entry guys were coming out of the building already with their herf bags etc.

I walked to the front of the line, sussed it all out and went and got on the end of the line. This was the place, that's for sure. Lots of hot young girls selling raffle tickets etc. Ah, Cigar Fest a place where the old feel a little younger and ogle young nubiles while smoking the leaf.

Once the line started to move, things happened swiftly and efficiently. They split the entrance into two lines and had multiple people handing out the goods. I got a sports bag, a Humidor which I later found to be full of 20 premium smokes, a Cigars International Ashtray (a cool surprise because they never said we were getting this) and a coupon book which allowed you to get more cigars right from all the vendors. Many of the manufacturers themselves were there. Including Rocky Patel, Nick Perdomo, Nick Cusano etc....

It took a while to walk around and get all the sticks because the lines were long. All tolled I wound up with 45 Premium Cigars (20 of which were in the humidor). Nice score!!!! Some of these I might actually smoke!

I ran into Charlie First, He's StogieMan, Then Tommy Boy and then HERFIN' BIG DOG. These are guys that would be hard to miss, even in an event of this size! Later I found Eagle Eyes Eric. We all made plans for the big CW raffle and Photo Session. In the meantime it was more smoking and people watching. I smoked a total of 6 cigars today. A Bolivar Royal Corona and a Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild on the drive down. I smoked another Rare Corojo online, a Double Corona. Then once inside I smoked a Tatuaje Havana IV Pyramid and a CAO Maduro, For the raffle I finished the day off with a Saint Louis Rey Serie A. What a Day.........

Tommy Boy wins the award for coming by with a huge grin on his face saying Come-on, were going to get the girls to hold the sign! He meant the CAO girls and I wasn't going to need any coaxing for this action.
Tommy and his gang first with all the girls, then I got a select few to snuggle with me for a nice Photo, See the Pics!

Thanks Tommy YOU ARE Da'MAN!

These are the PICTURES