Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

View Poll Results: Detroit Herf at Baileys in Canton which day should it be???
December 10th??? 6 37.50%
OR December 17th??? 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2005, 01:07 AM   #1
Mr. Morbid
Herf Meister

Second Annual Detroit Christmas Herf ~~UPDATE~~...

Its that time of year again to be planning for the annual Detroit Christmas Herf... The last time we herfed someone mentioned having the herf after Christmas... Which ever you guys decide is fine with me...

~~ UPDATE ~~ The Herf will be taking place on the 17th of December which is a Saturday... Starts at 3pm and ends about 2am or until were too drunk to talk and for me that will be early because I get smashed pretty quick... Hopefully they wont play that damn theme from Queer Eye for the Soon to be not so Straight Guy because we all know what happens when they play that song... Check the two links below for the date on the CW calender and the baileys link for directions... ~~ UPDATE ~~

Links to Bailey's and the CW Calendar. Get in and update so our organizers can get a headcount!

Link: Bailey's Canton

Link: Calendar

Some games we will be playing include longest ash, o ring, and power herf... If you'd guys like to play some drinking games we can do that too... I know I'm down for a few shots of what ever....

Here's how the "Secret Santa" gift exchange works:

~ Participation is optional
~ Your offering should consist of a selection of good premium cigars. NO DOG ROCKETS!
~ Any other goodies of interest to the cigar smoker can be included (booze, lighters, cutters, ashtrays, Opus X hats, etc.).
~ To keep the exchange fair the total value of your gift should be $25 to $30. More is up to you!
~ Wrap your gift but DO NOT identify it with any names.
~ Gifts will be placed on a table.
~ The names of participants will be recorded.
~ Names will be randomly drawn and that person will select the gift of their choice until all gifts have been distributed.
~ The gift exchange will be between participants only (i.e. bring a gift, get a gift).
~ And finally extras do not have to be expensive like the lighters, cutters, etc etc etc.

The Gravecast Blog & Podcasts
My Grave Hunting Blog
You Tube
Grave Hunting Videos I've Made
Facebook
My Facebook Page!
Mr. Morbid is offline   Reply With Quote