Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2004, 05:04 PM   #1
ferdelance
Herf Meister

what Musicial instrument do you play?

myself i play a mean radio , actually i play the piano, indulge me for a momment as i tell an intereting story of how i learned to play the piano . i made a deal with my mother when i was 9, she wanted me to play the piano and i wanted to play football and baseball, so a deal was struck, as long as i played sports i had to take piano lessons which i hated of course, but as everyone knows as you get older you appreciate the fact that you learned the art. i never did become a pro football player, i did play college Baseball but that was as far as that went, but 20 years later i still know how to play the piano and am happy that i was sort of forced to take lessons.
i don't know why, but i was downstairs after Physical therapy preparing to climb the stairs and there is a piano in the space so i started playing it and i remembered how it all began.
and you how about you? everyone has a great story of how they got started playing music, i find them interesting.