Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2002, 07:10 AM   #1
CaballoPinto
Club Member

I am sorry my dears new friends. if I didnt write before. This is because I dont have installed my coumputer yet. I hope to have it next week. I feel great with the warms welcome that you people give me every day. I feel deep in my hearth that now am a piece of a very good and big Familiy. If you dont know because almost all of you are very young, the tobacco tree is different in its growing that others plants. In Sep./08 (Day of Virgin "La Caridad del Cobre" the farmers make the seeding in one small lot that we called "semilleros" (is like a nursery tree)and two months later in November they plants the little trees in the large land or plantation.I will write again in my next narrative. And please when you put fire on your Cigar do this with the cigar in your mouth not with the cigar away of you many inches, this is not professional. You know who said that ? Winston Churchill and Caballo Pinto. Chao my boys