Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:20 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Joe Cigar CW SPONSOR Week of Dec. 29

Good week, CWers, let's wish Mama BB a Happy 80th birthday, today.

Here's the special:
Quote:
Diesel Uncut
MAZO OF 10 (54% savings!)
MSRP: $65.00 $29.99

Strength:
FULL
Shapes:
Toro
6.5"x52
Wrapper:
Pennsylvania Broadleaf
Origin:
Nicaragua

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
mrdiver
Herf Meister

Curse those BIG(52) ring gauges. Actually, it's is a nice governor on my buying.
And, you know, happy happy to Mama!
mrdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:33 AM   #3
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Thanks, Stannie!
52 isn't big, once you're north of 54 or 55, then, yeah.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 12-29-2014, 01:00 PM   #4
macsauce13
Club Member

I have only smoked two cigars larger than 52. No interest in doing so again.

Happy Birthday MamaBB!
macsauce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:30 PM   #5
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Two-fer Tuesday and belicoso on offer.

Quote:
2-Fer Tuesday - Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo
20 CIGARS (73% savings!)
MSRP: $174.45 $47.50

Strength:
FULL
Shapes:
Torpedo
Wrapper:
Habano
Origin:
Honduras
6.1"x56

Old 12-30-2014, 06:53 AM   #6
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Yeah, I'll go to 54. Most of the 54 gauge cigars I've had were torpedo's so, you're not really at 54 where you cut it...
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:09 AM   #7
KatDad
Herf God

A belated Happy Birthday to Momma BB!

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it
H. L. Mencken

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants
Albert Camus

The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
KatDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:11 AM   #8
mrdiver
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
Yeah, I'll go to 54. Most of the 54 gauge cigars I've had were torpedo's so, you're not really at 54 where you cut it...
Not QUITE as worried about ring in torps, for the reason stated, but I find it more and more that anything over a 46ish and I just don't enjoy the mouth-feel(can I say that here?)
mrdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:55 AM   #9
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdiver View Post
Not QUITE as worried about ring in torps, for the reason stated, but I find it more and more that anything over a 46ish and I just don't enjoy the mouth-feel(can I say that here?)
Yeah, you can say it... just be careful.

Old 12-31-2014, 09:50 AM   #10
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

New Year's Eve JAMBALAYA

At THIS moment the offering is:
New World by AJ Fernandez
5 CIGARS (10% savings!)
MSRP: $29.50 $26.50

Strength:
MEDIUM-FULL
Shapes:
Belicoso: 5.5"x55
Wrapper:
Nicaraguan
Origin:
Nicaragua