Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2002, 01:49 AM   #1
Tihon Dedic
Starting Member

Just today I got my new 100 count humidor! YEEE HAR. Good for me. But I ordered it on monday. From UK. Now, there is this site called cgarsltd, and they have pretty good prices for Europe (they aren't the cheapest thing on the net for sure) BUT the delivery got in time, perfect condition with all bunch of gifts, catalogues and stuff. I had to recheck my order to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

Since we all know that good online cigar shops in Europe are rare, maybe you should check out this one. Of course, if anyone comes up with something better, alert me plz.

I had a problem ordering a humidor from the US because most of the times the postage was more than the humidor and that sucks! You pay 190 US for a 100 $ value humidor. And then feel like a piece of abused crap. And my credit card like a cheap prostitute that has just been f***ed 2 times for free.

And, THIS wasn't a commercial, just a friendly word of advice among friends. I know you guys from the states really dont give a d@mn about prices in Europe, but there are a few of us that actually do. That's all.

cheers guys