Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2004, 01:17 AM   #1
Crawdad
Club Member

Hand rolled Taboada

This was a treat, that was given to me by a brother here, so I felt obligated to give it a review.

After clipping, the dry draw was perfect. It smelled of earth, and was kind of fruity.

After I lit it, is was very leathery, full of smoke, and tasted like heaven.

I cannot give this stick the right review, it was heaven. Leathery, with just a taste of spice, undertones of hickory and mint. As I smoked it, it kept changing. Not stronger, just different. For a minute I actually tasted cherries and oranges.

In the end it opened up to spices that I've never known. Kind of like a hot pepper, but missing the burning sensation. This was quite a stick. It's like nothing I've ever smoked.

I can't even describe it, it's the best I've ever smoked. Intense to the end, and sooooo worth the wait.

If you get the chance, please try this stick, it's the best I ever had.