Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

It's a hot, rainy, August weekend

Well, it's hot and rainy here, in any case. Had a slight change of my "normal" Friday/weekend routine yesterday.

We (Seminary faculty) were on retreat yesterday in Lacombe, Louisiana, so that entails a few miles of northshore of Lake Pontchartrain roads, and the 24 mile Causeway, plus a bit longer to get the boys from band practice at school. Which of course meant : A CIGAR!!!!!!

This also put us at the swim club, late. So for my "long" drive, I was able to burn my fingers and totally nub a little Cuba Aliados Anniversary, probably from 2007. It was the little rothschild. These have to be one of my favorite cigars around.

Get to the swim club late, where I usually smoke two on a Friday night, and I start (and finish) with a Tabacum, blended by Luis Molina (Mr. Puro--of Devil's Weed fame/infamy) and a longtime cigar friend and member/contributor to CW. I've mentioned these before, I let all my friends who smoke try it, without telling them what it was. It was burning razor sharp, and almost perfectly straight down the entire length of it's toro body.

All were amazed at how good it was, how smooth, flavorful, and THEN, when I told them that it's a $3.50 cigar (give or take a few pennies.) This is, hands-down, one of THE best deals out there, right now. Available from Luis' Covington, Louisiana Habana Port Cigars shop.

It's a good start to the weekend, given my schedule, it may be all I'm able to have this weekend, but, what I did smoke was damn fine.

How about y'all?

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote