Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
LasVegasCigarLounge
Starting Member

Las Vegas Big Smoke After Party!

Hello to all friends of the leaf! I want to invite everyone attending the Big Smoke weekend in Las Vegas this weekend to our Las Vegas Cigar Lounge afterparty! There will be entertainment, cigar specials, refreshments, and much more! The Las Vegas Cigar Lounge is located at 5825 West Sahara, Suite E (in the Burlington Coat Factory Plaza) just East of Jones. We are only 3 miles West of the Strip. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Doug, Rob, or Eddie at (702) 367-2284, or shoot an email to me here! You can also visit our website at www.lasvegascigarlounge.com. I look forward to seeing you here!

-Doug
The Las Vegas Cigar Lounge
(702) 367-2284
LasVegasCigarLounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Stinky

Great Idea Doug. I'll be there.

Stinky
Old 11-03-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
tchapchap
Contributing Editor
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky
Great Idea Doug. I'll be there....
Wish I could make the same claim!

Nice offer Doug!

(___|CW|_______))))~~~~

(unauthorized use of signature prohibited )
tchapchap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Dates and times, please, for the CW Events Calendar.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
Stinky

Re: Las Vegas Big Smoke After Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasCigarLounge
Hello to all friends of the leaf! I want to invite everyone attending the Big Smoke weekend in Las Vegas this weekend to our Las Vegas Cigar Lounge afterparty! There will be entertainment, cigar specials, refreshments, and much more! The Las Vegas Cigar Lounge is located at 5825 West Sahara, Suite E (in the Burlington Coat Factory Plaza) just East of Jones. We are only 3 miles West of the Strip. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Doug, Rob, or Eddie at (702) 367-2284, or shoot an email to me here! You can also visit our website at www.lasvegascigarlounge.com. I look forward to seeing you here!

-Doug
The Las Vegas Cigar Lounge
(702) 367-2284
It's all right there, Tommy!

Big Smoke weekend for those of you who don't know what this is... November 7th & 8th... runs from about 6 to 9 PM (that's in the evening)... and "AFTER party" should give you a clue... they stay open late at the LV Cigar Lounge! (that means past your usual bed time, Tommy!) Real Late!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:59 AM   #6
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

There was no mention in that post of which date, or both. Nor was there a time indicated. Something like a Big Smoke surely doesn't shut down and shoo everyone out of the hall on the stroke of the ninth chime, does it? This isn't Cinderella where everyone in the hall will turn into pumpkins, right?

Check the time stamps on my posts sometime Then add 2 hours to your PST or PDT

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 11-04-2008, 02:37 PM   #7
Stinky

Oh! I'm sorry... I didn't realize you have never been to a BIG Smoke (by CA)... Yes they do! At the end of the event, they dim the lights and roll up the carpet! Everybody is out within 10 minutes! It actually runs 6:30 to 9:30. They have two nights (Friday and Saturday) in Las Vegas... that's why Doug said: "... the Big Smoke Weekend"
Old 11-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #8
TOJE
Herf God

Stinky 'ol Chap, hope to cya this weekend.

Steve

Stop by the CAO booth!

(_<CAO>_____]]]]~~
TOJE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #9
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Oh! I'm sorry... I didn't realize you have never been to a BIG Smoke (by CA)... Yes they do! At the end of the event, they dim the lights and roll up the carpet! Everybody is out within 10 minutes!
I guess that's good for the folks who work the event, but that's less than admirable customer service.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #10
LasVegasCigarLounge
Starting Member

It is very true..they shut it down RIGHT at the stroke of 9:00pm. It's very unfortunate, and very sad considering the cost, and the point of the Big Smoke. This, I assure you, will NOT be the problem at the after party! We will go until the last guest leaves! I will be doing an interview with Dog Watch on Friday night between 6:30 and 7:00 pm Vegas time.
www.lasvegascigarlounge.com
LasVegasCigarLounge is offline   Reply With Quote