Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 07:40 AM   #1
SoccerMasta
Club Member

Two Stars Contest! We have WINNERS!

I got my second star. I just noticed today, a few days late due to my being homeless right now. I Do not get to spend as much time online as usual. Let me tell you dial up sux when you are so used to having cable connections for 5 years. I won't even connect from the hotel it so slow. So I have to get what fix I can from work.

OK here's my 2 year contest....

Preface
We are waiting on our new house to be finished. Our closing date is set for the 25th of July. My wife and I go out and look at the house every Sunday to see the latest progress. In my opinion it looks ready to move in now. We have notified the builders that they have installed the wrong carpet. They said that any items we find may push our closing further away. Good god I hope not. We notified them of the carpet issue to try and keep things on track. this is just a bit of info. to give some insight.

Questions:
1. When will we actually close and take ownership? Closest to date and time wins a little something from my now traveling humi. It was not designed for travel, but no way in heck I'm going to store it or let someone humi sit for me.

2. What will our closing costs be? Closest to actual cost will win a little more from my traveling humi.

So in all actuality there could be 2 winners here, or just one if they get both answers correct in the same post.

Most of these will be N/C since I am running low on my

Lets limit this to 1 guess per person per day. Guess at both questions in the same daily post. Also I will say everyone is welcome to play, this will open it up to our newer members as well.

If I have made this to confusing let me know and I will rephrase it somehow. Doing this on the fly from work. sorry.

JUST
SoccerMasta is offline   Reply With Quote