Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2023, 05:19 AM   #16
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljutic View Post
I know you made your buy, but 3000 maduros were a favorite for many years. Just a smidge bigger than the 2000 in ring and length, but it just seemed to be the best size in the line for my tastes.
The 3000 would have been a perfectly fine size, they were just sold out at the vendor i was getting the rest of my order from. The only Maduro they had in stock was the 7000, which is a bit large on the rg for my preference, plus the price difference with the 4000 was enough to put it beyond my budget as i had a couple trades to pay for labels on this month.

The 3000's do seem to be the most popular, as i noticed while browsing around that more vendors tended to be out of the 3000s compared to other sizes.

The 4000 is actually a good size for me, and I'm sure I will love the Natural just fine, so certainly don't regret buying them one bit, even though most people seem to prefer the Maduro.

I friggin love cigars
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote