Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
AlfaAlfa1
Starting Member

La Gloria Cubana Wavell Miami Maduro "or" LGC Wave

I am trying to decide on which one of these 2 particular cigars has the "most" coffee, chocolate, and cocoa flavors in the MADURO.
One La Gloria Cubana Wavell MADURO is made in Miami and the other La Gloria Cubana Wavell MADURO is made in the Dominican Republic. I want to purchase this particular cigar, but I don't know whether to buy the Miami made one or the Dominican Republic made one?
I've read some mixed reviews about both and it seems that a lot of people either love or hate the LGC Wavell Maduros.
ALSO, a lot of people say that the Dominican Republic made LGC Wavell Maduros are NOT as good tasting and NOT as good quality as the Miami made LGC Wavell Maduros.
I am really confused about which one is the BEST...the Miami made one or the Dominican Republic made one. I really love ONLY full bodied Maduro cigars which have a lot of coffee, chocoloate, cocoa and espresso flavors and tastes to them when they are smoked. Which one of the 2 different LGC Wavell MADUROS comes the closest with the flavors and tastes which I am looking for? The Miami made one or the Dominican Republic made one? Which one of the 2 LGC Wavell Maduros has the BEST FLAVOR & TASTE and the BEST QUALITY?
Please tell me which one of the 2 LGC Wavell Maduros is the BEST.

Thanks
AlfaAlfa1 is offline   Reply With Quote