Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Get Yours - Hand Crafted cigar journal...

You guys might have seen my post, about my most awesome Christmas Gift...? If not, click that!

Anyway - as I mentioned in that post, this has been an idea of my wife's for some time....
She's going to do regular 'journal/diaries', but these cigar diaries are just amazing. She's gone over the labor time, materials, and etc., and come up with some prices for her new shop on ETSY.COM.

But you guys get first crack. She can only do about 1-2 of these every ten days what with her other rebinding projects... (two of which you'll see below in example photos...)

Remember, these are 100% hand made, including 100% cotton rag archival grade paper.

Cigar Journal - black goatskin (like the one she made for me) 120 pages $80.00
hand died leather = 95$ (browns, reds, burgundy, green, etc...)
For CW friends, personalization, embossed in 22k gold on the front cover (up to 10 letters) is free. On ETSY it will probably be 20$.

If you want a spine label, that will be 20. It will say Cigar Journal. If you want it to say the year (cigar journal 2013) on three lines, it will be 25.

Example of a spine labeled book:

Full Gilt Spine treatment, with label (such as in the example below) is $75 extra with Label. Yeah, that's a lot, but it's 22k gold leaf, and hand tooled.

50$ more gets you a thicker "cigar a day" yearly journal - 368 pages to enter your cigars on...

I'll post her ETSY link, but if you're interested in these, PM me.
Example of a full gilt spine:

FYI - if you are, or know a collector, both of these examples -the history of California, and the homes of Britain are for sale...
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!

Last edited by BigJohn; 12-26-2012 at 07:35 PM.
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote