Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2014, 08:43 AM   #1
N8DCJ
Club Member

Total Noob needs advice

Hello Everyone

I as the title says I am a total newbie to cigars , I have tried a couple of Cuban's (cant tell you which ones) they were pretty good. I am looking for advice on what cigar to start with (rather open ended question I know). I do not think that I want something really strong to start with , also where I live in central Ohio (Mansfield) there aren't too many places to purchase many brands I do not imagine.

I got started down the road of trying cigars by buying a smoker , which lead to sampling bourbon (Woodford Reserve) during the cooks , so cigars seemed like a natural progression was led to this website by BigO...

So if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears...

Thank You

Dan

p.s. also starting to sample single malts too , have been told to try Macallan...
N8DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote