Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Old 12-19-2020, 07:49 AM   #11
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

If you have YouTube Premium, it not only provides commercial free access to YouTube videos, but it also provides free access to the YouTube music service. With that service you can download almost any song to your mobile device. The music can then be played on your device or through your car's system.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 08:08 AM   #12
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

That's good to know. The girls will be delighted. I can add Pomplamoose to my playlist. A number of their songs have only been released on YT.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 02:28 PM   #13
Castanza
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
I use my Amazon login to access the app. Your account follows across your devices. That's streaming, though. Transferring files is just about dead, much like the CD. Now, if you have the cd, you can copy the songs directly.

If you are still using iTunes, I have a mess of gift cards you can have. We have no use for them.
I have the itune app on my phone now. That would be great Jason. If you are not going to use them, I will certainly take you up on it. Thanks