Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2006, 12:09 PM   #1

Bucanero Cigars!

Hi all-----

I just wanted to thank all of you for such a great reception for myself and Bucanero Cigars at the Herf last weekend! I had a great time smoking with all of you. Special thanks to Coach, Dave D, Dave P, Rick S, Martin G, Doyle and the rest of the WAC&SG crew for making the arrangements to have me at the event. I'm already looking forward to next year!
This part of this post goes out to the members I met from the Sacramento, CA area that expressed their appreciation of the quality of our cigar and an interest in where to find Bucanero product in the Sacto area. You can contact me at your convenience for information on specific shops that already stock us in the Sacto area.
In regard to those of you from Sacto that asked specifically about the Briar Patch Smoke Shop in Arden Mall and when they'll be stocking Bucanero cigars, it seems that the owner didn't personally smoke the samples we sent to him and passed them off to 2 of his "tasters" that professed to not like the product! These misguided souls probably wouldn't know a good cigar if it reared up and bit them! So, if you'd like to see Bucanero at the Briar Patch, please drop in there and tell the owner (Ron) that his so-called "tasters" were way off base and that he should have Bucanero available to all of you that know a great cigar when they smoke one!
Thanks for letting me rant!

-----Rick Metz
Bucanero Cigars
West Coast Representative