Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2004, 04:59 AM   #1
carnellm

Lianos Dos Palmas

Just found out that we have cigar roller / maker here in Charleston, SC. Actually, I found out about them a few months ago but I only got a chance to get by there this last Friday. Very interesting place and people. I was told that the roller (yes, only one) is an ex-Fuente guy. Now that could be either good or bad, but he does seem to roll a good cigar.

They had a number of different wrappers, fillers and styles. So, most any taste should be taken care of. An interesting thing I was told is that most of their sales are mail order or Internet. They are only now trying to get local business. Even more interesting because their website is pretty lame!

One very interesting cigar, which is now resting in my humidore, is wrapped exactly like a Hemingway Between the Lines. No idea how it tastes, but I had to have one.

So, has anyone else heard of these or given them a try?