Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2016, 05:21 PM   #1
Coach
Herf Meister

NFL HC Vacancies FUTURES>>>>>>

Looks like the SURE THING will be an OPENING IN JAX...

...I'm seeing McCarthy getting this if GB cans him. They will go after McDaniel's(OC NE) hard but I don't see him taking. They will need an Offensive Minded HC so Turner(Ex-Minn) could be in mix but tough call on who takes it.

CHICAGO...
...Has Fox worn out his welcome???? He didn't have a QB, they let their RB walk in FA, #1 WR hurt and later suspended....if he gets canned its a shame, never got a real chance. Possible replacement...IMO......Rob Chudzinski(Minn), Jim Bob Cooter(Det)

GREEN BAY...
...if THEY TANK McCarthy is GONE......EVEN IF THEY WIN...HE'S GONE....IMO He's LOST the Locker Room and GB WANTS A WINNER.......McDaniel's or Chud, Cooter, Haley

BUFFALO...
..MAYBE...HAS REX GIVEN HIMSELF ANOTHER BREATH......MAYBE.... It's gonna depend on where they finish in the AFC East. Injuries did hurt them but their Defense(aka Brother Rob's) was ok but not spectacular.

LA RAMS...
.The NFL wanted to return to LA, the city wanted the RAMS to come back, the Ownership claims Fisher is SAFE......not BUYING IT... yes he is a "good coach" but he has the MOST LOSSES FOR A SINGLE TEAM COACHED.......NOT WHAT LA WANTS NOR NEEDS.........I see the RAMS going after McDaniels( OC NE) and Haley (OC Pitt), both have HC experience and could guide Goff and Gurley.
Coach is offline   Reply With Quote