Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
EricDe
Club Member

Santa Cruz, California June 24 - UPDATE

UPDATE: OK. I'll be there from 2pm until 8pm. Please stop by and enjoy a cigar from the island. It's a beautiful setting in the mountains along a creek. There is an outdoor swimming pool, a pool table, restaurant, bar, and Karaoke in the bar from 4-8pm. I'll be hanging out on the back deck burning the leaf or possibly wailing into the mic at Karaoke if I've had enough to drink. If you don't see me with a cigar, ask the people who work there - they know me.

Directions:From the South Bay, take hiway 17 south toward Santa Cruz; take the MT HERMON ROAD exit in Scotts Valley; bear right at the exit light and go 3.6 mi; turn LEFT at the light at the bottom of the hill onto GRAHAM HILL RD; go 0.3 mi and turn LEFT at the next light onto E ZAYANTE RD; go 1.3 mi. The Trout Farm is on the left side, 7701 E ZAYANTE RD, FELTON. See ya there!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to have a herf at the Trout Farm in Felton, if there is interest. I would like to meet other CWers in the area and this seems like a good public venue. I am thinking of between 2pm and 8pm on Sunday, June 24.

The Trout Farm is a historic place in a rural, wooded area between San Jose and Santa Cruz, off of Hiway 17. It has a full bar, a restaurant, a pool table and an outdoor swimming pool. Best of all, it has a back deck overlooking a stream in a wooded setting where you can bring your drinks from the bar and enjoy a smoke. It's a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind. I talked to the owners about it and they are down with it.

To to celebrate this (potential) event, I will bring and share a box of one of my favorite cigars. If you know my taste in cigars, you have an idea what they might be.

Please let me know of there is interest in this by posting here or by pm. If there is interest, I'll make sure it happens.
Hope to see you there,
Eric