Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2003, 08:38 PM   #1
Shape

Macanudo Petit Corona

I purchased two of these a few weeks ago. I was looking for a mild cigar that wouldn't last long and I've heard Macanudo's were mild.

The first one I smoked about a week ago. It was really mild and not a lot of flavor. I did hit two spots in this short cigar where it became somewhat bitter. I just laid it down for a few minutes and it became as mild as when I started.

The second one I smoked today. It was just like the first except when I hit a bitter spot I couldn't lay the cigar down to rest. It did go away though. I enjoyed this cigar both times.

For the price I purchased these guys locally I would not consider getting them again. I would consider getting a box from JR as they have a good price and it would be nice to have some smaller cigars on stock for a quick smoke.