Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2019, 07:56 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Post Bobalu Introduces Oscuro

Bobalu Cigar Company out of Austin, Texas, is introducing a new line, an oscuro Connecticut.

I have smoked a couple of their cigars over the years, and have a few more still in my humidor from my earliest days here on Cigar Weekly. They have been around for longer than 20 years, which indicates to me that they are doing something right. In our heyday, proprietor Jeff Lipton used to post here.

Quote:
Bobalu is excited to announce our purple label Oscuro line of cigars. Our new purple label Oscuro is an aged full bodied strong cigar aimed at the seasoned cigar smoker. The filler is a combination of superior aged Dominican piloto, Dominican Olor, Nicaraguan Lijero and Honduran Criollo 98 which is beautifully wrapped in a black USA Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. Novice smokers beware.

Oscuro Gordo 60 x 6 Reward Points Policy 8 Points $8.95

* Package Size
Single Cigar : $8.95
Bundle of 25 : $140.00

*Oscuro Robusto 50 x 5 Reward Points Policy 7 Points $7.50

* Package Size
Single Cigar : $7.50
Box of 25 : $115.00

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote