Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2019, 04:42 PM   #6
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

you guys never dease to amaze me with the places that you have taken yourselves. I'm used to knowing nothing but dumbasses who think that fixing a toilet is cause for a party. Sort of like me. Small accomplishments are great. Everyone has to have them. But seeing things done so masterfully really makes my heart soar. Even getting a doctorate is an amazing thing that takes a decade of discipline, brutal work, and intellect that most of the people who I know can't even comprehend. Jason's cooking, doug's work, jeff's many accomplishments, your combination of skills, discipline, development as a brewer, just freakin wow.

Some of my greatest accomplishments includes rebuilding a carburetor and simple system of of home plating. But I have, on the other hand, developed this dazzling intellect that never fails to amaze all whom I encounter. Bow before me. I make great lemonade.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote