Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2005, 02:41 AM   #1
Stogie-man

Perdomo Rolling Event / Orlando - March 5th

Here's a cut and paste so I don't get the date and times wrong:

Saturday 5 March 2005

PERDOMO ROLLING EVENT & CIGAR EXTRAVAGANZA AT CORONA CIGAR COMPANY, ORLANDO, FL

Join the celebration at Corona Cigar Company, 7792 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL and meet Nick Perdomo, Jr., president and founder of Tabacalera Perdomo! Mr. Perdomo is one of the most respected cigar makers in the world. His factory in Esteli, Nicaragua is one of the largest in the Central America and produces many of the finest brands in the world! For this one-day only special event, take advantage of these exceptional deals - buy any three cigars in the Perdomo family of premium cigar brands and receive a La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve®'Champagne' cigar for FREE! Buy any five Perdomo cigars and you get TWO FREE 'Champagne' cigars! And you receive a La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve® 'Gran Sampler' gift pack when you buy a box! Exciting raffles and a special drawing will also be conducted for a special, limited Perdomo Humidor! Hours: 12 noon to 12 midnight. For more information, please call (407) 248-1212.

Hope to see some of you there, I already talked with Joe (jgohlke) from Cigar Pass and my brother Frank (Big100HD) who will be in town as well for Bike Week 2005. It's a good time to pick up a few of Nick's sticks for a great price......