Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2004, 05:29 AM   #1
Maduro Mistress

RTDA Cigar: Cusano C10

So I couldn't wait any longer to tap into some of the good stuff I managed to get a hold of at the show last week, and let me tell you - this stuff is good!

Cusano C10 (10th anniversary)
5" x 42

Awesome fragile corojo wrapper - very smooth, very elegant looking even down to the band. Upon first lighting an immediate sweet smoothness, almost akin to an H2000 wrapper. Has an underlying taste of honey that's not honey, and summer days. WOW. Very "virile" ash, fast burning little baby with hints of chocolate and vanilla coffee. Freakin excellent cigar, I wanted to eat it. It's not sweet as in sugared tip, it's got a natural sweetness that would make it perfect for the am. Tasted a lot like a Hemingway between the lines though not as much depth. I would be VERY interested in getting a box of these.

www.maduromistress.com/cusano.gif (official Cusano literature)
Maduro Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote