Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #1
JulietasRomeo
Herf Meister

Cupido Criollo Doble "The New Batch"

O.k., many have waited and here it is........I give you the Cupido Criollo Doble:

Wrapper: Criollo
Binder: Cuban Seed
Filler: Cuban Seed
Style: Double Figuardo

Pre-Light:
When I unwrapped the cellophane from the box, I caught a whiff of the beautiful, fresh cedar. I open the lid, and there they sit, 25 silky, dark, and gorgeous Cupidos like Campbell's "MMM MMM GOOD"

Smoke: This baby gave off wonderful amounts of smoke. I tasted hints of earth, and creamy coffee nuances that stayed with me til about 1/3 way into the cigar. Then BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! The flavor bomb explodes into a rich creamy coffe/cocoa rampage that carried me away with every puff. If ever there was Cigar Nirvana......I was there From there on out it is nothing but the classic Cupido Goodness, never letting up for even a second. I think I black out for a second Until my fingernalis caught fire.

Overall: I am glad I picked up 2 boxes of these along with 2 more boxes of Campanas. I heard that it was the "Same Blend" as the discontinueds, and that was no lie. Don't get me wrong, if you picked up an Original, it'd be that much better, but trust me no disappointment whatsoever with this amazing product. They're definitely picking up right where they left off. I highly recommend this 100%, get 'em while the getting is good......CC "Keep 'em comin'!!!!!"

9.5 out of 10 (Only because I have to give love to the Original Cupidos)

Happy Hunting

JulietasRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote