Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2002, 04:19 AM   #1
vern

This is limited to my brothers that are buying Climmax beads in the group purchase.
As some of you already know, I have a small shop and work for myself, well this week I made a holder for climmax beads for the humidor that I made for Philip and it started me thinking that many of you that are ordering Climmax beads in the group buy might also need a nice container to put them in for your humidor or coolador, so today I made twelve of these, they look nice and best of all they can be put in a humidor in any position. I made four that hold 1/2 lb. of beads and eight that hold 1 lb.
Here is the deal, if you want one you have to be one of the first twelve to respond to this thread. These took me about 45 min. each to build and material cost was a couple of bucks each.
And what, You may be asking do I want for them? How about a couple of good cigars, Is that fair enough? you can check my profile and see what I like ( no connies or JR alts please, I'll send them back.) One other thing, I would like you to send an extra buck with your order to cover the extra shipping weight.
I will send your Climmax beads to you in the container that I made as they are sealed units.
The units measure 8" x 10" and or either 5/8" or 1 1/8" thick depending on if they are 1/2 lb. or 1/lb.
The smaller units are for humidifing 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 cubic feet, and the larger units are for 3 to 5 cubic feet.
Yeh. yeh. You would like to see a picture. well I will ask Sambo tomorrow if he will post one.

Edited by - vern on 03/18/2002 05:24:25 AM