Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2003, 08:27 AM   #1
Unger
Starting Member

Big THANKS to all!!!...from a newbie

First off, I would like to applaud all the individuals whose hard work makes this board what it is...An excellent place where unbiased and knowledgeable people can share information and laughs on something they enjoy.

Being a newbie to cigar smoking, I find myself sitting here day after day soaking up valuable information. I had originally went and sought out a well known source for afficianados and was unimpressed. This board imparts genuine opinions on all aspects. No topic seems untouched, I know, I have been reading for days. I feel that the posters and moderators have provided me with a sound base from which I can make solid decisions. This is extremely important, especially contimplating the fact that cigars and related items are not what one would call "Cheap".

This forum is clearly an asset to anyone who takes the time to register and access it. In the end the quality and utility of the site can be attributed to all who take the time to post. Undeniably, the compiled information must span decades, if not centuries of cigar smoking experience. All of which is available with a quick search on the site. My hat is off to all who contribute to this excellent resource.

Shaun
Unger is offline   Reply With Quote