Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2005, 09:27 AM   #1
DraKhen99

Wow, what a stick! PAM64 Exclusivo

OK, so in November or December of 2004 I bought a fiver of PAM64 Exclusivos at my local B&M...

I fired one up on New Year's Eve which was an excellent smoke, but not as good as compared to the 2nd stick from that fiver, which I smoked this past Friday night!

I lit it up at 6:01pm, after leaving work and getting into my car. I was gonna save it until I got to my local shop, but decided I wanted to smoke it right then and there - good thing I did!

I clipped it, just the tippy-top of the cap, and it smelled wonderful! The draw was perfect, with a nice taste to it. I lit it slowly, working to get the even burn, and was rewarded from the first puff, full of slightly-brown smoke.

The taste was nothing less than perfection, with a lot of spice, and that signature walnut/almond Padron taste lingering underneath. The cigar spent the next hour and forty-five minutes leaving me nothing less than satisfied, as the spice came and went, and the nutty flavors picking up when the spice was hiding.

It burned almost perfectly even, and any time it strayed from the even burn, it didn't get far, nor did it stay far away, and it always came back to a dead-on even burn. The smell of the smoke was always pleasant, and I nubbed that stogie down to about a half an inch, never getting any bitter or nonexistent taste.

Just thought I'd share with you guys and gals of my wonderful PAM experience!

-John

"He found the edge of the Cigar Cliff and just JUMPED off" - My friend, in reference to my quick escalation from non-smoker to cigar aficianado.
DraKhen99 is offline   Reply With Quote