Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2004, 07:36 PM   #1
Doc Holiday
Starting Member

which 50 of these cigars would you recommend?

I have been given this offer by one of the members here at CW (whom I wont name) Which ones should I get?(I was going to buy 100 but that humidor got sold out so I bought my next choice a 50 cigar hum)

5 Vegas torpedo-very nice cigar, medium to full aged a little over a year and half. I have 16 plus 2 double coronas selling for $30

Indian Tabac Limited Anniversary torpedos- medium bodied Nice cigar, they are a good bit better with 6+ months age(these have only 2)I have a full bundle of 25 for $34

Cupido Vintage Churchill medium bodied These supposedly have 7 years of age on them according to the site. These might be a little too mild for your liking. I have 20 left for $27

La Vieja Habana churchills- medium to full Good cigar by Drew Estate 1 1/2 years of age on them. I have 16 plus 2 torpedos for $24

Cuban Cafe by Perdomo 2nds toros- These are fantastic full bodied cigars. These 2nds smoke the same as the firsts. I think you will definitely like them, 20 for $25

Sherpa-Medium bodied Made by the same company that makes Gurkha. Pretty good medium cigar 20 for $27

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte toro 2nds - Super fuerte means super strong, if you like them that way these will do it for you. While 2 years of age has mellowed them out a little bit they taste great and pack quite a punch. Not sure how many I have, but they are $1 a piece.

Mayorga Maduro toro- You said you wanted natural wrappers so these might not be for you. I find them quite nice and fairly strong. 10 for $17
Doc Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote