Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2002, 03:23 PM   #1
Hooko
Club Member

Last night I had theopportunity to visit with many of the great guys from this board. Metsfan, Boxdoctor, FPull,Stoggiebutt, and too many to name. Great time at Ditkas. The smokes were just super. I've never been around a more generous bucnh of guys. The smokes were passing back and forth quicker tahn you could say light em up. FPull introduced his new cigar the NOIR, great taste and smooth really nice I'll take a box than you. Stoggiebutt apolagized for say so many bad things about me hehe. The boxdoctor is a great host, always talking and making everyone feel at home. Metsfan educated me about coffee and the differences between the different regions where coffee is grown. Just a great time being with everyone. If you missed it, shame on you. Rumor has it next year Boxdoctor will be doing it again but on a larger scale. Start planning now it was a great time.
Hooko is offline   Reply With Quote