Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #22
rdking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvfanmc
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdking
Walmart has a nice 100qt Igloo for $47.00. Picked up one a couple of weeks ago to handle the overflow from my Aristocrat Plus. Put in 2 of the socks (from Heartfelt) with a 1/2 lb of 65% beads in each one. Digital hygrometer reads steady at 65%.
Lot of storage for less than a 100 bucks.
How could you move it (when full), in case you need to? 100 qt. would seem to be very heavy when full.

At one time I had 23 coolers. 21 48 and two 72 qt. It became a job taking care of all them. I am down to just 1 200 ct humidor. I rarely keep more than 10 cigars at a time. Much easier to handle.
Your right it is a little heavy. I have not had to move it yet! Don't plan on it, unless the boss (wife) needs me to. I have it stored behind my sofa in my smoking room, where it is out of sight but easy to get to.

I think taking care of one large is easier than 2-3 small ones. IMHO.

I could not imagine trying to manage 23 coolidors. I would not have time to smoke! How did you remember what you had in each cooler? Did you maintain a list?

Mark
rdking is offline   Reply With Quote