Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2003, 01:42 PM   #1
red
Herf Meister

Nic. factory corojo

Well, here's this newbies first review. I think these have been done before, but they are worth another look, IMHO. Here you go.

This was the coronita size: 5x52 natural wrapper

This fat little specimen had very good construction. Very nice cap, and a firm bunch with no flat or uneven spots. Wrapper was a very dark natural, with lots of oils It was almost as if it were a nattie that was aspiring to go maduro, but just didn't have the willpower.
Clipped very well with no specks coming off in my mouth. Pre light draw was firm, but very nice.
Lighting up, there were very nice woodsy flavors and hints of leather and a small hint of chocolate flavor too. After the first couple of inches, more sweet leather and then a hint of citrus. Some say orange peel, I say more like burnt oranges, but... Burnt straight and needed one touchup. I left it for a few minutes and came back, no problems. I nubbed this one, and that last inch was more oranges and a nice rich leather and mocha flavor. The aroma was rich and non fiance offensive. Always a big bonus. Overall, I would give this a 4 out of 5. Maybe more considering the price of these things.
Last, my cigars sometimes make me think of a picture, so this one brings to mind my kitchen where I grew up. All 70's colors with oranges and harvest gold. I give this one a definate
red is offline   Reply With Quote