Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2019, 08:33 AM   #1
Guv
Internationally Soccer Challenged
Herf God

Large Cabinet Humidor Humidification Question

I have a large storage (3000 cigar) cabinet humidor which according to my measurements is approximately 10 Cubic Feet with for which I have always used some sort of electronic sponge device. Today I discovered some mold on the sponge and the inside upper portion of the device. I trashed it and I am done with the sponge.
I am leaning towards humidification beads but would still like some additional input form others who have a similar style humidor.

Does anyone else have a cabinet humidor who uses another method of humidification? If so can you tell me what you use and what your experience has been with whatever method you are using?

Here is a link to my humidor: https://www.amazon.com/Quality-Impor.../dp/B0087WVD0E

Last edited by Guv; 05-05-2019 at 08:51 AM.
Guv is offline   Reply With Quote