Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2005, 05:08 AM   #1
slider9499
Starting Member

Last Night's Cigar Mania in NJ - REVIEW

I attended Cigar Mania last night in NJ. The turnout was good but nowhere near the 6000 people they had expected. In speaking with several of the Mania people they said approx. 2200 tickets out of a possible 6000 were sold and they actually had reduced price tickets at the door - $65 down from the $75 advance purchase.

Later on I will provide a complete list of the sticks that were included in the good bag; but overall they were decent smokes. I had a chance to play pool with Jennifer B (don’t remember her last name). She is a hottie but I did sink four balls in a game of 9 ball with her. I met Carlos Torano, Jerry Cooney, Nick Pedron, Cigar Dave and several other tv personality babes. I even had the good fortune to meet the two Playboy Playmates about 40 minutes before the show started and chatted with them for awhile (very hot!).

The motorcycles were very cool as well as some of the other cars they had. I had a few hand rolled cigars made for me and there were 4-5 boxes of cigars being given away by several manufacturers every 30-60 minutes.

Overall I thought it was worth the money to go. I came home with about 52 cigars, 80% of which I feel are good to very good sticks. As I said, I will post the total list later on and I would be interested in hearing comments from those who attended as well as remarks on the cigars that were given away.
slider9499 is offline   Reply With Quote