Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

View Poll Results: If you could have one bag........
Kalossi 2 10.00%
Colombian 3 15.00%
Nicaraguan 6 30.00%
Venezuelan 1 5.00%
Caribbean 3 15.00%
African 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2004, 07:25 AM   #1
jaxstraww
Club Member

New Coffee Drinker

Heres the background. A ton of information in here about Killer Beans. After 30 years I decided to get a grinder and a 4 cup maker for company. Thing was I got a bomb sent to me an there were two bags of coffee in there too. Hence the grinder made sense. So this is day five and I'm starting to get the hang of things. Items such as how much to grind. Setting the maker to brew at 6:30 am every morning. I know I need a little milk in mine to get it down. The taste is starting on me. The two bags sent to me were Tully's and Starbucks Italian Roast. Going to try a pounder bag of killer beans and wanted to get a quick numbers count of everyones favorite. I know,try them all but a quick poll will separate a few from the others (hopefully)
Not worried about the different tastes. I'm new so like everything I need to try a few before I know what beans I like and etc. I'm hell bent on buying a bag and rather get the crowd favorite first.
Thanks for voting.