Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2003, 11:49 AM   #1
rramstad

Soliciting Mfr donations for Seattle herf

Howdy. I'm involved in organizing eBAD IV which is an annual herf here in Seattle. This year the event is August 30th, which is the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. (This is the typical date of the event each year.)

Loads of details on the event can be found at CigarFamily www.cigarfamily.com in the Clubhouse Room. Register as a member (it's free and easy) and head to the Clubhouse to read the threads. The more the merrier... if you're in the Pacific NW and free that weekend, please consider coming.

For a change of pace, we've decided to try to assemble some donations from manufacturers to be given away as door prizes. I suspect we'll try to organize the donations into small batches of cigars, of course it depends on how many donations we get as to how big the prizes are. Anything from a five pack on up would be welcome.

(Alternatively, if a manufacturer prefers to provide enough to give everyone a stick, we'd be happy to distribute cigars to every attendee. I'd estimate the crowd at 75 cigar smokers maximum.)

Feel free to contact me via email or PM to discuss. The address in my profile is correct for packages, so ship away, but please do send an email or PM so I know what to expect. IMHO this is a great opportunity for manufacturers to get cigars out in front of real cigar smokers, many of whom don't routinely try new cigars.

Thanks!
rramstad is offline   Reply With Quote