Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2006, 07:16 AM   #1
mealstrom
Herf Meister

Wedding Gift

Wow. I mean, freaking WOW!

I'm sitting here today and the mail lady comes to the door with a package for me. I'm not expecting anything, so I have no clue what it could be. I see it's from Aaron and know that I'm in trouble, because he can be pretty sneaky and tends to bomb the hell out of people when he gets it in his head to.

The package says to Mr. and Mrs. McRae which makes me smile because it's the very first piece of mail we've gotten with both our names on it. (I've saved it, btw to show to Tiara)

I open it and what do I see? A GORGEOUS cherry humidor with an engraved plate on top. I mean, this thing is beautiful. What a great wedding gifts guys. This is so amazing. I am truly, truly touched. As I've visiting Tiara tomorrow in Milwaukee I'm contemplating bringing it with me just to show her. It is so amazing. It is definitely kicking my other humi off the living room table.

Thank you H311oLHD, Eagle Eyes Eric, Shikar, Ulster, and Scottc. You guys are top notch and I won't forget this. I am so excited! I've already decided which cigars are going into it.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3