Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2003, 11:12 AM   #1
Cedarman
Charter Member
Club Member

Domestic Cigars, The Road Less Traveled.

The generous folks at the Reno Herf kept my traveldor perpetually replenished. I was pulling out over 25 sticks a day and they magically got replaced. Gotta love a herf!

Since I only smoke habanos, domestics have a hard time competing for space in my cabinet. But I've been adventurous this week trying out some of the new legal stuff. I'm really surprised! Here's what I've found enjoyable:

CAO Brazilia Pirahna (right on, I love this little guy, BRAVO!)

Carlos Torano Silver-White labeled Exodus? It was either a Churchill or Lonsdale from grtx. (very smooth and tasty, and I lit it up after smoking a mouth watering '97 Esplendido, now that says alot about a cigar!)

La Luna Natural Fuerte, Churchill (Take a bow Gael, you've got a recipe on this one.)

Perdomo Fresco Torpedo (Great cigar, rich flavour, & tons of Smoke! So much smoke that while driving in stop and go traffic, low visibility clouds drifted out and inside the cars in front of me. You could actually see the smoke in their CAR!!! So, after fumigating a dozen cars, I rolled my windows up . BTW, it's been almost 80 degrees here this week.)

Well, there ya have it, some really great cigars worth trying. I've got more to try yet, but that will take some time. A big thank you to the sponsors and members who donated these great cigars. The Loyal Order of the Caribou salutes you.
Cedarman is offline   Reply With Quote