Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2019, 09:00 AM   #8
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by iH8rain View Post
I’ve been better. But I am making it. I’ve been dealing with some pretty severe issues with my back. Five surgeries in the last four years and one more scheduled in July. I read the forums to try and keep up with everyone. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Oh wow, I hope this next one does the trick, but we know what a rabbit-hole back surgery can really be. Prayers up.
My kids are grown, mom is aging and not gracefully anymore. I miss our Mobile adventures and wonderful herfs of days gone by.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote