Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Cruise Lines Smoking Regs.

There wasn't much about cigars, in this article.
The e-cigarette or "vaper" is causing the cruise lines some trouble, though. They really don't know what to do about them.

Any way, the latest updates in CW News

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
jgbutler
Herf Meister

Thanks for the info and for posting the link to that article Tommy. We have been thinking about taking a cruise in the spring and this is good knowledge to have before the planning phase if we do happen to decide to take one.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

I don't have a problem with this as long as the decisions are being made by the businesses that own the ships, not the gov't. If I run a cruise-line and I want to prohibit smoking or alcohol or whatever I can do that. But keep the gov't out.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Thanks, guys.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #5
bsk
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob G View Post
I don't have a problem with this as long as the decisions are being made by the businesses that own the ships, not the gov't. If I run a cruise-line and I want to prohibit smoking or alcohol or whatever I can do that. But keep the gov't out.
Exactly.
bsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
hockeymaniac
Herf Meister

Might be kind of hard keeping the cigars lit the way they have been sinking them lately.

Such a long long time to be gone and a short time to be here

"No, I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world shits on everybody. Pretending it ain't shit makes you an idiot, not an optimist."
hockeymaniac is offline   Reply With Quote