Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2020, 06:58 AM   #11
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I ran across another new (to me) cigar this morning putting together the Daily Deals Thread. Cigar King has these on sale today. I have heard of Balmoral for years, but for whatever reason had a preconceived notion that they were simply a lesser brand, mild, whatever.

That is wrong on my part, I know. Well this gobsmacked me this morning, learning that the big company Agio makes Balmoral, but that they had collaborated with Litto Gomez at La Flor Dominicana.

Quote:

Balmoral is the creation of Royal Agio’s 4th generation CEO, Boris Wintermans, who embodies the philosophy that relentless, passionate curiosity is essential to discovering and enjoying the best experiences in life. This non-hindering philosophy has driven him to freely explore the globe in search of the highest-quality, select, exclusive tobaccos that will ultimately combine to deliver a cigar experience unlike any other.

PASO DOBLE was born of a collaboration between two world-renowned cigar makers known for their ambitious desires to define, in their own unique way, what it means to be boutique.

Litto Gomez and Boris Wintermans share a similar passion for developing inspiring, one-of-a-kind blends, and each has their own method for getting there. Litto incorporates specially-grown tobaccos from his personal farm in La Canela, Dominican Republic, while Boris relentlessly searches the globe for the most unique premium tobaccos.

PASO DOBLE combines each cigar makers' dearest tobaccos and intertwines them into a distinct dance of flavors that stays true to each cigar maker's signature blending style - the dark, full-bodied opulence of Litto Gomez' La Flor Dominicana and the sophisticated, balanced complexity of Boris Wintermans' Balmoral Cigars.

Enjoy the most competitive deal the world has ever seen on Balmoral Paso Doble - each 10-Pack will receive: 15% OFF Retail Pricing, a FREE 2-Pack of Domisa Dominica Cigars ($20 Value!), a FREE Jet Butane Lighter ($29.95 Value!), and FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!
I have smoked La Flor Dominicana since I first started smoking, they came into the market right about the same time. I have never smoked a ton of them, but that is more attributable to their price. I do enjoy their cigars. I have loooooooooooooved the el Jocko Perfecto all these years, just don't get to a shop that carries them very often.

Anyone else knew of these besides Jeff? This is something I will have to try.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote