Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2004, 10:03 PM   #1
rookie139
Herf God

Please lock mods!..This has run it's course..Thanks to every

OK...Here's the ground rules:

***Need at least 100 Posts and three positive trader comments (I don't think this is too much to ask ) with NO negative trader comments in order to play!

By accepting the current PIF offer, you agree to post the following phrase (or something similar) "Who wants some free green beans and a Havana cigar?" the next day.
Lets make the package contain a minimum of 1/2 a cup (one coffeepot's worth) and three Havanas (MM or HM are OK, as long as they are Habanos)...You can put more than the minimum if you like but you don't have to

This PIF is so all of us can try out different beans without buying a 1/2 or 1 lb. Overall, have fun and please abide by the rules...If you don't have a minimum of 100 posts and minimum of three (3) positive trading posts, then please refrain from posting on this thread until you do

ONE MORE RULE!...YOU MUST SEND OUT YOUR END WITH A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND YOU MUST EITHER POST IT IN THIS THREAD OR FORWARD IT TO THE PERSON THE PACKAGE IS ADDRESSED TO

Let the games begin!!!

Who would like some free greenbeans (the coffee kind, NOT the vegetable kind ) and some free Havanas??

Keith