Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2018, 06:30 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Please, don't rag me too hard...

fellows. Given life's circumstances, I haven't roasted coffee in, like, forever. I know all the facts, and I KNOW that it's the very best available, but for years, now, I've not wanted to be sitting outside while my family is living life. Now that older son is no longer living home, soon to be wed (Sept. 22) this may change.

But, in the mean time, I have regressed a good ways back down the hierarchy, and I actually own and use a Kuerig, I am up, dressed and out of the house in less than 30 minutes, so no time to grind, boil, brew, steep. Although I dislike the phrase, "it is what it is..."

However, here's the real thing, gas-station coffee. We have started hitting RaceTrac to get gas, and they have installed these Swiss machines that keep whole-bean coffee atop the machine, and when one selects which they want, it grinds the beans then and there, and then brews the cup. The Dark Roast is REALLY good, I can not lie.

The ONLY drawback is that, well I guess one COULD do it, one can't blend from two different "taps" since they are electronic. But it's worth a stop, especially when in need.

Ask Chef Dennis link Look what I found with a simple search-engine search. The large is only $1.59 too!

Now, I know you Texans have Buccee's but this is eminently drinkable and there's one not too far from the house, AND there's one not far from Keith's (Stogie5150) so that after our boiled crabs and cigars, it's right on the way home.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote