Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2022, 05:35 AM   #1
CigarCraig
Starting Member

PCA 2022: Pete Johnson of Tatuaje Cigars

I'm not accustomed to this format, so any advice is appreciated. All of this and more can be found at https://www.cigarcraig.com/, although I'm going to try to avoid readers having to leave Cigar
Weekly. If there's a more appropriate category for this, please let me know.

I returned from the PCA show in Las Vegas with something unexpected, a positive Covid test. This is disruptive in so many ways, I’ll be missing this weekend’s PA Barnsmoker just up the road from me. Symptoms are pretty much cold-like for now, so I’m not overly concerned, I have a lot going in my favor as far as immunity goes. I have to take the rest of the week off work, which isn’t the way I wanted to use that PTO, but stuff happens. Anyway, it’ll give me some time to share with you some PCA (Premium Cigar Association) content! In all the years I’ve been doing this, I haven’t gotten the chance to do a video interview with Pete Johnson of Tatuaje Cigars. I wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass again, so I made it happen. Here’s my longest video of the series, and I say this in homage to Jerry Cruz, a pioneer in video coverage, check out 14 minutes with Pete Johnson.

I’m super excited to try the new cigars Pete mentions, especially the Tuxtlas and Verocu Blue. He gave me a cigar that has the wrong band on it because of supply chain problems, I wonder if I should save it because it’ll be a collectors item someday? I’ll probably smoke it, but I’ll be waiting for a while before I smoke anything I really want to think about until this funk clears. Until the next time,

CigarCraig

Last edited by BigJohn; 07-14-2022 at 10:50 AM.
CigarCraig is offline   Reply With Quote