Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2014, 04:21 AM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

Sam leccia Event

Finally getting a chance to post a few pics from the Sam Leccia event which took place this past Wednesday evening at DeCuba in Daphne.
The event was well attended, about 75 people milling about. Had the pleasure of meeting Sam Leccia, and will post the interview he granted me in a separate post. Also had the good fortune of seeing an old buddy, Armando of Torano, always good to catch up with him!
Leccia had his 3 lines of cigars on display, the White & the Black blends along with his latest offering the Luchador. I tried the Luchador first.......Wow, I really enjoyed it! Started off with a bang, then took several turns with some interesting layers of strength and flavors throughout. Here are a few pics from the event....

Armando & Sam:

Guardians of the castle :

Now that's a strong ash!

Sam, myself & Armando: