Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2005, 12:43 PM   #1
GeorgeP922
Starting Member

Your experiences with rockyscigars???

I recently got into online ordering(of cigars that is :P )

Ive looked the main stores discussed here, and so far I have only gave my money to Cigars International.

I might get Sanco Panza from JR, because they are 10$ cheaper, and Connies #9 which are 8$ cheaper (than Villazon SuperPremium 2nds rothschold)

Now I have found some "too good too be true" deals on Rocky's, and when I search his posts, I dont see any replies, none trashing, and none praising (unlike that guy who is gouging 200% on OpusX)

The reason I am comfortable with CI, is they have a reputation they cannot compromise. and they state they have a humidified warehouse, designed for quality storage.

Let me know if you have a good/bad experience, or heard any rumors good or bad.

Also what is the word with CORONA CIGAR COMPANY? same question, they dont post, but I have found some good deals there too.
GeorgeP922 is offline   Reply With Quote