Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
rockridge

“Eternal Questions” Contest - Winner - Xavier!

Gee, summer’s moving fast, but camp ain’t over yet. My favorite game around the campfire was answering the “eternal questions.” So, match my answers to some eternal questions and win a load of premium smokes from the rockridge vaults. Simple -- first to match them all wins it. The answers I have won’t change. Just wait – I can prove my answers are already fixed – but I ain’t saying how yet. So get at it. Just have fun!

Ginger or Marianne? (we’ll start with the classics)

Marcia or Jan?

Shane or Sia? (If you don’t know who they are, please stop trying to win my cigars right now)

CJ or Summer?

7-of-9 or T-Pol? (I’d pay good money to see them two in a catfight)

Joy or Catalina? (a future classic, IMO)

Swedish Bikini Team or the Laker Girls?

Kelly or Jessie? (don’t try to pretend you never watched it)

BONUS cigar question:

Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo, or Bettie Jo? (helps to be old or a TV junkie or both here)

Let’s keep it sane -- ONE guess PER person PER day.

Day 2 HINTS –

Question 1: Everything on that island was made of rope, bamboo, palm trees and coconuts. If you’re trying to ‘get-your-castaway-on’ using rope, bamboo, palm trees and coconuts – WHO YA GONNA CALL? The other one just wouldn’t do that…

Question 2: To start, see previous hint. We’re talking about the ‘humina-humina’girl, not the ‘I do’ girl. “They all had hair of gold, like their mother”, but which one REALLY took after Mom?

Somebody nail the other six now – and let rockridge know how it was!

(btw, the contest description reads that I can prove my answers to the non-bonus questions never changed. how?)

Day 3 HINTS –

So far, a few got six or seven of the 8 contest questions right (not including the bonus question). Let’s get it on…

Question 3: Yeah, the Barbi Twins are not exactly alike, but by the time you figured out which was which, they’d have taken you to Heaven 4 or 5 times already, so who gives a crap which is which? No wrong answer here.

Question 4: Hey, one has undeniable charms, I mean, if you’re going to get hepatitis, there’s no better way. But the gal without the video is the one to watch my water.

OK, there’s only 4 questions left. Who do you have to sleep with to give away premium cigars around here?!

(btw, the 8-sentence contest description reads that I can prove my answers to the 8-non-bonus questions never changed. how?)